The Mae Fah Luang Foundation is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Product Specialist (Food)
Description of Responsibilities
- Develop product prototype, product cost and product trial, communicate trial results and its conclusion and recommendation where needed.
- Lead process development activities to ensure that projects are planned in the specification and customer standard, and complete within timely manner.
- Participate and recommend the optimum utilization of ingredients, raw materials, packaging materials and equipment in the development of new product.
- Investigate and develop formulation, specification and procedural change to improve existing product quality, marketability of exiting finished product.
- Provide technical information on products, raw materials and other applications in the food processing industry both new and existing products.
- Support sales team in training, advising, product information and sampling products.
- Participate in new product development planning and follow up.
- Support or participate in innovate project with new technology; Ingredients & packaging improvement project, new machine installation and testing, and operating of plant equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, or in Scientific related field
- At least 3 year of work experience in food business or related field preference
- Thai national, female or male, age of 26 – 36 years old
- Competence in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Can-do attitude, Initiative, proactive with strong analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent team player, with a flexible and open-minded attitude
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Understand Social Enterprise concept or have working experience with SE is an advantage
Join us, if you…
- want to be at the FOREFRONT of DRIVING CHANGES and TRANSFORMING people’s lives
- want to be in places and with people you had never imagined possible
- want every day of your work to be meaningful and never ordinary
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the subject as “Application for (position)”. The application deadline is 31 March 2018.