The Mae Fah Luang Foundation is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Description of Responsibilities
- Develop project plan to setup manufacturing and production process for communities’ product (Including operation , implementation , standardize operation process KPIs tracking and financial setup)
- Implement project that relate about manufacturing and production process within timeline and budget.
- Analyze current operating plan to determine opportunities for improving the operations process and workflow
- Research and look for new opportunities to develop new business and create value-added of communities’ product
- Oversee all aspects of operations, ensuring effective customer service, product quality, and stakeholders/communities/suppliers relations
- Deliver a professional, high quality and outcome-focused business administration
- Conduct operations forecasting for staffing, assets, and facility need to ensure ability to meet service commitment.
- Provide training to operation team for implementation of new procedures, processes, services, and technology to maintain operational effectiveness.
- Assume project management responsibilities and conduct financial analysis when required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- At least 3 year of work experience in the related field preference
- Understand Social Enterprise concept or have working experience with SE is an advantage
- Thai national, female or male, age of 25 – 32 years old
- Ability to communicate effectively both in Thai and English
- Competence in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access, SQL, Databases and AutoCAD
- Project Management experience
- Proactive and creative approach mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent team player, with a flexible and open-minded attitude
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Willingness to travel for field work on a regular basis with long stay
Join us, if you…
- want to be at the FOREFRONT of DRIVING CHANGES and TRANSFORMING people’s lives
- want to be in places and with people you had never imagined possible
- want every day of your work to be meaningful and never ordinary
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the subject as “Application for (position)”. The application deadline is 7 December 2017.