Corporate Communication Department
Mae Fah Luang Foundation under Patronage (MFLF)
We are seeking for a copy writer to be part of our Corporate Communication Team in MFLF Bangkok office, Rama IV Road. The role is responsible for creating and transforming ideas into write content, infographic, VDO clip to enhance MFLF corporate brand image.
Description of Responsibilities
- Execute social media plan for MFLF.
- Create online content, infographic, VDO clip to communicate MFLF brand massage though our social media platforms such as website, FB, LINE@, IG, Twitter., etc.
- Create online campaign and event to increase online traffic.
- Promote content in social media.
- Analyze online visitors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English communications or related fields.
- At least 2 years of online copy writing experience.
- Knowledge of digital content management systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadline.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Good photographer.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Can travel upcountry.
Join us, if you…
want to be at the FOREFRONT of DRIVING CHANGES and TRANSFORMING people’s lives. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Please specify in the subject as “Application for (position)”.