Corporate Communication Department
Mae Fah Luang Foundation under Patronage (MFLF)
We are seeking for a graphic designer to be part of our Corporate Communication Team in MFLF Bangkok office, Rama IV Road. The role is responsible for creating interactive graphic and layouts for MFLF branding materials :- leaflet, brochure, newsletter, VDO clip and social media channels.
Description of Responsibilities
- Design graphics for using in MFLF internal and external communication activities.
- Coordinate with copy writer to execute social media plan for MFLF.
- Build online corporate brand campaign to engage MFLF target groups.
- Creation of media giveaways, magazine and exhibition for corporate media events
Other ad-hoc activities and assignment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Media, Art, Design, creative multimedia or related fields.
- Knowledge in Adobe, illustrator, photoshop is advantage.
- Understanding of social media tool and platform; Website, FB. IG, LINE@, Twitter., etc.
- Good communication skills both speaking and writing.
- Good photographer.
- Can work well under pressure.
Join us, if you…
want to be at the FOREFRONT of DRIVING CHANGES and TRANSFORMING people’s lives. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com . Please specify in the subject as “Application for (position)”.