Marketing Strategy & Communication Manager
Description of Responsibilities
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis – Lead and undertake continuous analysis of customer behavior research, stay up-to-date with competitive environment and overall trend in Thailand.
- Implementation of marketing plan – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, advertising, and PR.
- Sales Team support – work closely with project sales team, enable them to fulfill their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Digital Marketing –in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand products and service, analyzing metrics and social media
- Develop strategic and analytical frameworks to identify critical issues/opportunities and provide strategic recommendation
- Monitor and Maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years work experience as marketing position
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles.
- Confident, driven, and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Strong communication skill, presentation skill, and time management skill.
- Able to communicate in at least two languages out of English/Chinese/Thai.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com Please specify in the subject as “Application for (position)”. The application deadline is 15 October 2019. The interview will be 1 full day on 26 October 2019