Description of Responsibilities
Assist the Programme Manager/Assistant Programme Manager with programme management responsibilities, including:
• Providing new updates on programme-related matters such as monthly report,
• Participating in meetings as assigned and preparing meeting summaries and reports,
• Providing logistical support to the programme- such as travel and accommodation arrangements, organizing purchases and delivery of goods, handling cash advance,
• Preparing programmes for study visits to the Foundation’s project sites,
• Taking care of programme documentation and archiving,
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in social science or related fields,
• Maximum 2 years of work experience, fresh graduates are welcome,
• Thai national, female or male under the age of 25,
• Ability to communicate effectively in Thai and English, both orally and in writing,
• Competence in MS Office programmes, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and excellent team player, with a flexible and open-minded attitude,
• Strong logical thinking, common sense, and problem-solving skills,
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure,
• Willingness to travel for field work on a regular basis for a long duration.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Please specify in the subject as “Application for (position)”. The application deadline is 23 January 2020. The interview will be 1 full day on 29 January 2020.